Ambra, the natural “enlargement” of our most popular Perla Esclusiva, becomes tuned and innovated Ambra Esclusiva. The new generation still has the same organic shapes of handmade solid oak enclosures with and ideal size-to-volume ratio, extremely efficient inner composite bitumen damping and superior performance.
Ambra Esclusiva is fitted with custom-designed and custom-made AudioBarletta drivers and an advanced frequency crossover, fitted with premium Mundorf and Jantzen components. Our sophisticated Fase Zero topology ensures optimum phase alignment of both drivers for superb coherence and focus of the sound.
The noble sound of the first generation of Ambra is expanded and dragged to an exceptional level that can withstand the highest standards of any music lover in this price range.
- custom-designed AudioBarletta drivers made in Italy
- hand-made and extremely rigid construction of solid oak cabinets
- exceptional full-bodied and vibrant sound
- organic shapes on a compact footprint, suitable for any space
- six finishes to choose from
- front slot bassreflex for easy placement
- drivers connected in series with Fase Zero topology
- precise internal damping system with complementary materials
|Mid Bass Frequency Unit||
175 mm AudioBarletta – impregnated paper membrane – aluminium phase plug – cast basket – low distortion magnetic structure
|High Frequency Unit||
AudioBarletta – 29 mm voice coil with flat aluminium wire, soft dome, thick copper ring in “motor”, extreme ceramic magnet, labyrinth inside chamber, front die cast chassis with controlled dispersion
two-way damped bass-reflex, front bass-reflex, Mundorf capacitors and resistors, high precision audio parts, exclusive
handmade of massive oak wood, internally damped by bituminous desks, fabric and foam layers
( -3dB in reference axis): 42 – 20000 Hz
1 pair of gold-plated Xavian terminals
|Sensitivity ( 2,83V / 1m )||
30 – 150 W
380 x 230 x 276 mm
|Weight (1 Piece)||